Comprehensive Guide to the MEXT Scholarship From Start to Finish
If you want to apply for the MEXT scholarship, but don't know how to get started, or if you want to strengthen your application, then Mastering the MEXT Scholarship is for you!
This series is based on my decade (and counting!) of experience handling MEXT scholarship applications for a major Japanese university and answering thousands of questions from applicants through this blog. For good measure, I also spent six months researching best practices from successful applicants plus questions and answers from some of the most popular forums on the subject.
Mastering the MEXT Scholarship is all of that, condensed into an easy-to-follow guide series that will help you make your application as strong as it can possibly be!
There are no cheap gimmicks or cheats in here. I will show you where you need to focus your efforts and how you can leverage your abilities. If you are ready and dedicated to take your application to the next level, purchase the books below directly or through your favorite ebook retailer!
Book 1: How to Apply for the MEXT Scholarship
How do you earn the MEXT scholarship for graduate studies in Japan?
- What the MEXT Scholarship offers plus where, when, and how to apply
- The mindset you need to set yourself apart from other applicants and win the scholarship
- The difference between the embassy- and university-recommended application processes, and how to get started with each
- How competitive the application is and why you need to develop an application strategy
- How to perform an eligibility self-evaluation - including checking to see if you have the grades to apply
- How to establish your application strategy and position yourself to overcome the competition and become one of the few, elite scholarship winners
Book 2: How to Write a Scholarship-Winning Field of Study and Research Program Plan
How do you write a Field of Study and Research Program Plan that will stand out and earn the MEXT scholarship?
- What function the Field of Study and Research Program Plan serves in your application
- How to choose a research topic appropriate for your degree level
- How to draft and validate your research question
- How to format and write your Field of Study and Research Program Plan, including:
- How long and detailed it should be for maximum effectiveness
- What to include and what to leave out
- How to meet the reviewer's expectations
- Mistakes that will reduce your chances and how to avoid them
- Why and how to review and revise your plan
Book 3: How to Find Your Best Degree Program and Advisor for the MEXT Scholarship
How can you find a university in Japan that teaches your field of study in English?
- The two comprehensive methods to identify universities and potential advisors for your field of study
- The pros and cons of famous universities and big cities
- How to evaluate a professor as a possible advisor before contacting them
- How to contact professors - even the tricky ones - and what to say, complete with templates
- Plus what to do if you need to get a Letter of Acceptance in a hurry (as well as how to avoid falling into that trap!)
As of April 2021, I am preparing to release the third and final book in this series. However, if I see a need for additional books in the future, or perhaps a boxed set of all three, I will be letting everyone on my mailing list know. If you want to be among the first to know when the books above are available, plus get an email from me any time I have new useful articles about the MEXT scholarship on this blog, be sure to sign up for my mailing list below!Ads by Google: