Your Resource for Expat Living in Japan
- Dependent Visa: How to Bring Your Family to Japan on
- Applying for the MEXT Scholarship: The Basics on
- How to Get a Letter of Acceptance: Embassy-Recommended MEXT Scholarship on
- Embassy Recommended MEXT Scholarship 2019: How to Get a Letter of Acceptance on
- How to Apply for the 2019 Embassy Recommendation MEXT Scholarship on
Welcome to TranSenz! My name is Travis and I am a bilingual American expat living in Japan. I've been an exchange student here and been stationed here with the US military in the past. Now, I've moved back permanently and live and work within the constraints of Japanese society. This blog is my place to share my experiences to help other expats integrate into their host community, or at least make the most out of their time in Japan!
In the blog posts, below, you can find all manner of experiences in Japan, but I've also collected some of the most relevant and important contact into a series of guides, linked from the pages below. If there's something about Japan that you want to know but can't find here, please leave a note in the comments below and I will be happy to add it to the list.