Dependent Visa: How to Bring Your Family to Japan

dependent visa japan
Perhaps the most popular article on this blog at this point is my guide on How to Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility and Spouse Visa for Japan. But I often get questions there about Japanese Dependent Visas, as well.

This article, I hope, will make that process clear.

How to Get a Dependent Visa to Bring Your Family to Japan

Of course, we all want to live together with our family. But when you first come to Japan, it can be hard to understand how to do that. If you have one of the Residence Status listed below, you will be able to apply for a Dependent Visa for your spouse and children.

First, let’s get clear on who you can bring to Japan on a dependent visa.

  1. Your (legally married) spouse
  2. Your (legal) children

Who Cannot be Your Dependent

You cannot apply for a Dependent Visa for a parent or other relative, regardless of whether or not they depend on you for income.
You cannot apply for a Dependent Visa for a fiance.
You cannot apply for a Dependent Visa for your spouse’s children from previous marriages if you have not legally adopted them as your own.

Statuses Eligible to Apply for Dependent Visas

Almost all international residents in Japan are eligible to bring their family to Japan as Dependents. As long as your Residence Status is in the list below, you’ll be able to apply.

  • 教授 Professor
  • 芸術 Artist
  • 宗教 Religious Activities
  • 報通 Journalist
  • 投資・経営 Investor/Business Manager
  • 法律・会計業務 Legal/Accounting Services
  • 医療 Medical Services
  • 研究 Researcher
  • 教育 Instructor
  • 技術 Engineer
  • 人文知識・国際業務 Specialist in Humanities/International Services
  • 企業内転勤 Intra-company Transferee
  • 興行 Entertainer
  • 技能 Skilled Labor
  • 文化活動 Cultural Activities
  • 留学 Student*
Additional Criteria for Student Residence Status Holders

If you are living in Japan on a Student status, then the type of school you are attending determines whether or not you can apply for a dependent visa for your family.

Types of Schools that Can apply for a Dependent Visa Types of Schools that Cannot apply for a Dependent Visa
Graduate School (Doctor, Master, or Research Student)
Advanced Vocational School (Specialized Course, Higher Course, General Course)
University (Undergraduate, Auditor, Elective Course Student, Research Student, Japanese Language Course Student)
Japanese Language Institution (Advanced vocational school of specialized course, preparatory courses, others)
日本語教育機関 (専修学校専門課程、準備教育課程、その他)
Junior College (Regular Student, Auditor, Elective Course Student, Japanese Language Course Student)
Senior High School, Junior High School, Elementary School
Technical School

You’ll see that there are several options for Japanese language, so if you are in Japan studying Japanese, you may wonder which applies to you. The simple answer is to look at your institution. If the institution is a university or junior college (i.e. if it also grants associates degrees or higher in other fields), then you would be eligible to apply for a Dependent Visa. If you are studying Japanese at an advanced vocational school or at a dedicated Japanese language school, you would not be eligible to apply for a Dependent Visa.

Other Residence Statuses

Someone who is living in Japan as a Dependent cannot have their own Dependent.
There are a few other statuses, such as Trainee and Designated Activities, that are not eligible to bring family members.
Other statues, such as Spouse of Japanese National, Permanent Resident, Diplomat, etc., have other methods to bring their family members to Japan and will not need the Dependent Visa process.

Can I Bring my Family With Me to Japan at the Same Time?

It depends on your employer.

Certain types of companies in Japan have special authorization to accelerate their Certificate of Eligibility application process for foreign employees and simultaneously apply for Dependent Visas for their spouses. Those companies are able to get Certificates of Eligibility for both the employee and the dependents within about 2 weeks from application.

If you are coming to Japan as a student, researcher, or working for anything less than a large enterprise, then you will not be able to bring your dependents to Japan at the same time as you. After you arrive in Japan, you will have to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility for your dependents so they can join you Japan. That application process can take up to three months. Skip down to the instructions below.

What Companies Can Apply Simultaneously for Dependent Visas?

According to the Ministry of Justice, companies designated as Category 1 or Category 2 are eligible for the accelerated Certificate of Eligibility application process, provided that they are paying you enough to support your family members as well.

Category 1 and 2 companies must be “of a certain size” and make their present operating situation clear through public documentation. Specific examples include:
Category 1

  • Companies listed on the Japanese stock exchange
  • Mutual insurance companies
  • National or regional public organizations (公共団体 kokyo dantai)
  • Independent administrative institutions (独立行政法人 dokuritsu gyosei hojin), Special public corporations (特殊法人 tokushu hojin), Specially-authorized corporations (特別認可法人 tokubetsu ninka hojin), Public organization-authorized public service organizations (公益法人 koeki hojin)
  • Tax-exempt public benefit corporations listed in Table 1 of the tax exempt corporations list.

Category 2: Individuals or organizations that paid over 15,000,000 yen in income tax during the previous fiscal year.

If you are to be employed in Japan and want to know if your company can apply simultaneously for your dependents’ certificates of eligibility, the best thing to do is ask them directly!

Applying for a Dependent Visa Yourself

If you have to bring your family to Japan yourself, you will need to start with applying for their Certificate of Eligibility. Approval can take up to three months, so get started as soon as you can after you arrive in Japan.

As usual with the Immigration Bureau, the information available in English is vague. The requirements below are translated from the Japanese webpage:

Dependent Certificate of Eligibility Required Documents

  1. Completed application form. You can download the form from the Immigration Bureau website.
  2. One ID-quality photo: 30mm wide by 40mm high, showing the applicant (your dependent) from the chest up, facing forward, with no hats or background.
    Write the applicant’s name on the back and attach it to the application form in the designated spot
  3. One self-addressed reply envelope with 392 yen in stamps attached.
  4. One of the following documents to prove your relationship:
    1. Family Register
    2. Certificate of acceptance of registration of marriage
    3. Marriage certificate
    4. Birth certificate
    5. Any other document that can be accepted as meeting the requirements of the previous items

    Note: Any documents in a foreign language must have a Japanese translation attached.

  5. Copy of the supporter’s (you) Residence Card or passport. (Submit copy of the Residence Card if you have it!)
  6. Proof of employment/activity and financial resources.
    1. If the supporter is engaged in business management or income-generating activities:
      (a) 1 copy of certificate of employment or business license (must show supporter’s occupation); and
      (b) Certificate of Residence Tax amount and payment showing one full year of tax payment. (Acquired from the City Hall where you resided as of Jan 1.
      *If you have not been in Japan long enough to acquire a Certificate of Residence Tax showing a full year of tax, consult with the Immigration Bureau. A certificate of employment with salary may be sufficient.
    2. If supporter is not employed or earning income through operating a business:
      (a) A bank account balance statement in the supporter’s name or scholarship award statement showing the amount of award and period of payment.
      (b) Documents equivalent in nature to (a) that show proof of sufficient finances for the applicant to be able to meet their expenses while in Japan.
  7. Proof of identity, in case of application by proxy.

It is acceptable to fill out the application form in English, but all documents submitted as evidence must be in Japanese or be accompanied by a translation.

Financial Resources for your Dependent

As a general rule, 80,000 yen per month is considered sufficient resources for one person. Since you will be living with your dependent, you don’t need to double that for each person, but count on adding at least 40,000 for a spouse and a little less than that for each child (depending on their age).

As an example, I know of MEXT scholars who were successful in bringing a spouse and two children to Japan with a total income of 145,000 yen.

The Dependent Residence Status does not allow your spouse or children to work in Japan, so you need to plan to support them from your income. Your spouse will be eligible to apply for a work permit (called “Permission to Engage in Activities Other than that Permitted Under the Status of Residence Previously Granted”), but they will be limited to working no more than 28 hours per week. This is not going to be enough for your spouse to support him/herself.

A dependent is able to search for a full time job and use that to apply to change to a working residence status. However, finding a full-time job in Japan is quite difficult without some level of fluency in the language.

All of that will come later, once your spouse is in Japan. But it’s a good idea to have a clear understanding of your financial situation in advance.

Applying for the Japanese Dependent Visa

Once you have your spouse and/or child’s Certificate of Eligibility, you will need to send it to them so they can apply for their visa in your home country.

I recommend making a photocopy first and sending the Certificate by a reliable courier service. Your spouse/child will need the original Certificate of Eligibility to apply for the visa. The photocopy can help you apply for reissuance of the Certificate if it gets lost in the mail.

Visa requirements vary by country, so be sure to check the website of the Japanese Embassy in your country!

Making Travel Arrangements

Once you have the Certificate of Eligibility, your spouse’s dependent visa is all but guaranteed, so it’s safe to start making his or her travel arrangements to Japan.

Your spouse/child must arrive in Japan within 3 months of the date of issue on the Certificate of Eligibility (regardless of whether the visa has a later expiration date or not).

Congratulations! Your family will be together in Japan soon!

As always, please leave any questions or comments below and I will reply as soon as possible.

Get Notified about New Resources

Sign up below to receive email notifications whenever we have new resources about expat living in Japan.

* indicates required
Email Format


  1. Samara 2019年6月6日
    • TranSenz 2019年6月16日
  2. Darren 2019年5月27日
    • TranSenz 2019年6月8日
  3. Carl angelo susada 2019年5月22日
    • TranSenz 2019年6月4日
  4. Hein Htet Aung 2019年5月14日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月24日
      • Hein Htet Aung 2019年5月28日
  5. Arpan bibash 2019年5月5日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月11日
  6. Jr 2019年5月5日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月11日
  7. Chona Alvarado 2019年5月4日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月9日
  8. Arpan 2019年5月2日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月6日
  9. Naresh 2019年5月1日
    • TranSenz 2019年5月4日
  10. AMARDIP 2019年4月28日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月30日
  11. Sanjay pal singh 2019年4月25日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月27日
      • Sanjay pal singh 2019年4月27日
        • TranSenz 2019年4月29日
  12. Sarah 2019年4月22日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月23日
      • Sarah 2019年4月23日
        • Sarah 2019年4月23日
          • TranSenz 2019年4月24日
        • Sarah 2019年4月23日
          • TranSenz 2019年4月25日
  13. KD 2019年4月19日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月22日
      • KD 2019年4月22日
        • TranSenz 2019年4月23日
  14. Jamie 2019年4月18日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月20日
  15. Sanket 2019年4月16日
    • TranSenz 2019年4月18日
      • Sanket 2019年4月18日
        • TranSenz 2019年4月20日
          • Sanket 2019年4月22日
  16. BangBang 2019年3月24日
    • TranSenz 2019年3月25日
  17. Nethanya 2019年3月19日
    • TranSenz 2019年3月21日
      • Nethanya 2019年3月25日
  18. Yamie 2019年2月14日
    • TranSenz 2019年2月15日
  19. ANINDITA DATTA 2019年2月11日
    • TranSenz 2019年2月12日
  20. Morshed 2019年2月10日
    • TranSenz 2019年2月11日
  21. david 2019年2月9日
    • TranSenz 2019年2月10日
      • david 2019年2月11日
        • TranSenz 2019年2月12日
  22. Basith 2019年1月19日
    • TranSenz 2019年1月21日
      • MOHSIN 2019年2月5日
        • TranSenz 2019年2月6日
          • Mohsin 2019年2月7日
          • TranSenz 2019年2月8日
          • Mohsin 2019年4月15日
          • TranSenz 2019年4月17日
  23. Khush 2019年1月7日
    • TranSenz 2019年1月8日
  24. Mujtaba Ahmed 2018年12月27日
    • TranSenz 2018年12月28日
  25. Kimuchan 2018年12月23日
    • TranSenz 2018年12月24日
      • Mary Ann 2019年5月2日
        • TranSenz 2019年5月7日
  26. Max 2018年10月25日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月27日
  27. Renee O'Dea 2018年10月20日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月21日
      • Uyanga 2018年10月28日
        • TranSenz 2018年10月30日
  28. Syahmi 2018年10月14日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月15日
      • syahmi 2018年10月28日
        • syahmi 2018年10月28日
          • TranSenz 2018年10月29日
        • TranSenz 2018年10月29日
  29. Lokendra Ayer 2018年10月6日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月7日
  30. Ale 2018年10月5日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月7日
  31. Kei 2018年10月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月5日
  32. Ashutosh 2018年10月1日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月3日
  33. Andrew G 2018年10月1日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月2日
  34. Jake 2018年9月30日
    • TranSenz 2018年10月1日
  35. Enkhbaatar 2018年9月26日
    • TranSenz 2018年9月27日
      • Enkhbaatar 2018年9月27日
  36. Anne 2018年9月19日
    • TranSenz 2018年9月20日
  37. foogi 2018年9月6日
    • TranSenz 2018年9月6日
  38. Mai 2018年9月4日
    • TranSenz 2018年9月5日
  39. dinu 2018年9月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年9月4日
  40. jam 2018年8月24日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月25日
      • jam 2018年8月25日
        • TranSenz 2018年8月26日
  41. Sreeja 2018年8月21日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月23日
  42. Mary Joy Martin 2018年8月17日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月18日
  43. Jatin 2018年8月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月18日
  44. Aravinda 2018年8月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月18日
  45. Pablo 2018年8月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月17日
  46. Megan 2018年8月13日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月14日
      • Perera 2018年8月17日
        • TranSenz 2018年8月18日
          • Perera 2018年8月18日
          • Buvan 2018年8月20日
          • TranSenz 2018年8月21日
  47. Cass 2018年8月10日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月11日
  48. Sarah K. 2018年8月9日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月10日
  49. Joan Nesly 2018年8月8日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月9日
  50. Jeran 2018年8月7日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月8日
  51. Igor 2018年8月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年8月4日
  52. Dipen garanja magar 2018年7月29日
    • Dipen garanja magar 2018年7月29日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月30日
      • Dipen garanja magar 2018年7月30日
  53. Julia Laurie 2018年7月27日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月28日
  54. Sayuri 2018年7月22日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月23日
  55. Renuka 2018年7月20日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月22日
      • Renuka 2018年7月22日
        • Renuka 2018年9月14日
          • TranSenz 2018年9月15日
          • Renuka 2018年9月17日
          • TranSenz 2018年9月18日
  56. Alex 2018年7月20日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月21日
      • Alex 2018年7月24日
  57. UME 2018年7月12日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月13日
  58. Nav 2018年7月11日
    • Nav 2018年7月11日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月11日
  59. Alex 2018年7月9日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月10日
  60. Visac 2018年7月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月4日
  61. Roy 2018年7月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月4日
      • Roy 2018年7月4日
        • TranSenz 2018年7月5日
          • Roy 2018年7月5日
          • Roy 2018年10月30日
          • TranSenz 2018年10月31日
  62. Bigi 2018年7月2日
    • Bigi 2018年7月2日
    • TranSenz 2018年7月3日
      • Bigi 2018年7月10日
  63. Anilino 2018年6月22日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月26日
  64. Benita thapa 2018年6月20日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月23日
      • Dominic 2018年6月23日
        • TranSenz 2018年6月26日
  65. Tilak katwal 2018年6月19日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月22日
  66. a nish 2018年6月19日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月22日
      • a nish 2018年6月22日
  67. Rain 2018年6月14日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月19日
  68. Ben 2018年6月12日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月18日
  69. Ajita 2018年6月8日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月14日
  70. Kiran Kiran 2018年6月8日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月14日
  71. Nirmal 2018年6月5日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月12日
  72. Dipen garanja magar 2018年5月30日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月6日
  73. Kayla 2018年5月28日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月3日
  74. Acharya Ramesh 2018年5月28日
    • TranSenz 2018年6月3日
  75. Hassan zaman 2018年5月25日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月29日
  76. Satwika 2018年5月24日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月28日
  77. Pooja 2018年5月22日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月28日
  78. Dilip 2018年5月21日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月26日
  79. Zolzaya 2018年5月19日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月23日
  80. Bel 2018年5月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月21日
  81. Julia Laurie 2018年5月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月20日
  82. binita 2018年5月9日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月13日
  83. adhikari krishna 2018年5月9日
    • TranSenz 2018年5月12日
  84. Nirmal 2018年4月22日
    • TranSenz 2018年4月25日
      • Bea Sarah 2018年5月12日
        • TranSenz 2018年5月15日
          • Bea Sarah 2018年5月19日
          • TranSenz 2018年5月24日
      • Nirmal 2018年5月23日
        • TranSenz 2018年5月28日
    • Udara 2018年5月6日
      • TranSenz 2018年5月7日
        • Udara 2018年5月25日
          • TranSenz 2018年5月30日
  85. Martina 2018年4月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年4月17日
  86. Rein 2018年3月21日
    • TranSenz 2018年3月21日
      • Rein 2018年5月13日
        • Rein 2018年5月13日
          • TranSenz 2018年5月16日
        • TranSenz 2018年5月16日
  87. Aimee 2018年3月20日
    • TranSenz 2018年3月21日
  88. Ira elaine c. Ramos 2018年3月7日
    • TranSenz 2018年3月9日
      • nodira 2018年3月10日
      • Roshni 2018年3月18日
        • TranSenz 2018年3月18日
          • Roshni 2018年3月19日
  89. Moha 2018年2月27日
    • TranSenz 2018年2月28日
  90. Roshni 2018年2月19日
    • TranSenz 2018年2月20日
      • lovelyn 2018年2月23日
  91. Sarah 2018年2月15日
    • TranSenz 2018年2月19日
  92. Jennifer 2018年2月3日
    • TranSenz 2018年2月4日
  93. Trixia 2018年1月31日
    • TranSenz 2018年2月1日
      • Trixia 2018年2月6日
        • TranSenz 2018年2月7日
  94. Ashley Marie 2018年1月29日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月30日
  95. Nat Larsen 2018年1月27日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月28日
      • Nat Larsen 2018年1月28日
  96. Dipen garanja magar 2018年1月25日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月27日
      • Dipen garanja magar 2018年1月31日
        • TranSenz 2018年2月1日
          • Dipen garanja magar 2018年2月2日
          • TranSenz 2018年2月3日
  97. Klo07 2018年1月19日
    • Klo07 2018年1月19日
      • TranSenz 2018年1月21日
        • Nitesh KC 2018年3月3日
          • TranSenz 2018年3月3日
        • Zelle 2018年3月6日
          • TranSenz 2018年3月7日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月21日
      • Klo07 2018年1月21日
        • TranSenz 2018年1月22日
          • Klo07 2018年1月22日
          • Klo07 2018年2月8日
          • TranSenz 2018年2月9日
  98. Nadine 2018年1月16日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月17日
  99. Jak S 2018年1月15日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月16日
  100. Renato Pellizon 2018年1月7日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月7日
      • Renato Pellizon 2018年1月7日
        • Renato Pellizon 2018年1月7日
          • TranSenz 2018年1月8日
        • TranSenz 2018年1月8日
          • Renato Pellizon 2018年1月8日
          • TranSenz 2018年1月9日
  101. Fahad Arshad 2018年1月6日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月7日
  102. Nat Larsen 2018年1月6日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月7日
  103. Zakky 2018年1月6日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月6日
  104. EJ 2018年1月5日
    • TranSenz 2018年1月5日
  105. shakya 2017年12月23日
    • TranSenz 2017年12月24日
  106. Gimash 2017年12月13日
    • Gimash 2017年12月13日
    • TranSenz 2017年12月13日
      • Gimash 2017年12月14日
        • TranSenz 2017年12月14日
          • Gimash 2017年12月16日
          • Gimash 2018年1月12日
          • TranSenz 2018年1月12日
  107. zay 2017年12月5日
    • TranSenz 2017年12月6日
      • zay 2017年12月8日
        • TranSenz 2017年12月9日
  108. Adhi 2017年12月3日
    • TranSenz 2017年12月4日
  109. Sasha 2017年11月30日
    • TranSenz 2017年11月30日
  110. Kay 2017年11月25日
    • TranSenz 2017年11月26日
  111. diamon 2017年11月6日
    • TranSenz 2017年11月7日
      • diamon 2017年11月7日
        • TranSenz 2017年11月8日
          • diamon 2017年11月10日
          • TranSenz 2017年11月11日
  112. Kamlesh 2017年11月2日
    • TranSenz 2017年11月3日
  113. SHASKA MIKA YAMAMOTO 2017年10月24日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月25日
  114. Jay 2017年10月23日
  115. Naruuk 2017年10月22日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月23日
      • Naruuk 2017年10月23日
        • TranSenz 2017年10月24日
          • Gimash 2017年12月16日
          • TranSenz 2017年12月16日
  116. Mike 2017年10月13日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月15日
  117. Joan 2017年10月5日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月5日
      • Joan 2017年12月17日
        • TranSenz 2017年12月18日
  118. done 2017年9月21日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月22日
  119. Amit kumar 2017年9月8日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月9日
  120. Kasun 2017年9月8日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月14日
  121. Kasun 2017年9月7日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月8日
  122. Ella Ramos 2017年9月7日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月20日
      • Ella Ramos 2017年11月15日
        • TranSenz 2017年11月16日
  123. May 2017年9月2日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月23日
  124. Kloeen 2017年8月28日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月29日
      • Kloeen 2017年9月2日
        • Kloeen 2017年9月2日
          • TranSenz 2017年9月3日
        • TranSenz 2017年9月3日
          • Kloeen 2017年9月3日
          • TranSenz 2017年9月4日
          • Kloeen 2017年9月6日
          • TranSenz 2017年9月19日
  125. Kloe 2017年8月26日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月12日
  126. Jam 2017年8月23日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月24日
      • Jam 2017年8月24日
  127. prantor 2017年8月22日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月11日
  128. Dipen garanja magar 2017年8月20日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月8日
      • Dipen garanja magar 2017年11月1日
  129. Kasun 2017年8月14日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月15日
  130. Haliun 2017年8月6日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月6日
      • Haliun 2017年8月6日
  131. Assylzat 2017年8月5日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月6日
      • Assylzat 2017年8月8日
        • TranSenz 2017年8月14日
  132. Nusaiba 2017年7月27日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月5日
  133. S. Johnson 2017年7月25日
    • TranSenz 2017年7月26日
  134. Emily 2017年7月25日
    • TranSenz 2017年10月1日
  135. Deb 2017年7月24日
    • TranSenz 2017年7月25日
  136. gayathri 2017年7月18日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月26日
  137. Bryan 2017年7月2日
    • TranSenz 2017年7月3日
  138. Safia 2017年6月30日
    • TranSenz 2017年7月7日
  139. sarika 2017年6月26日
    • TranSenz 2017年9月16日
  140. Claire 2017年6月5日
    • TranSenz 2017年8月3日
  141. Maika 2017年5月14日
    • TranSenz 2017年6月19日
  142. Nix 2017年3月17日
    • TranSenz 2017年3月26日
  143. Tsering 2017年3月17日
    • TranSenz 2017年3月24日
  144. Arly 2017年3月3日
    • TranSenz 2017年3月11日
  145. Ann 2017年3月2日
    • TranSenz 2017年3月9日
      • Ann 2017年4月4日
  146. Ahmad 2017年2月20日
    • TranSenz 2017年2月27日
  147. tin 2017年2月13日
    • TranSenz 2017年2月20日
      • tin 2017年2月21日
  148. Joanna Mamon 2017年1月21日
    • TranSenz 2017年1月26日
      • Joanna Mamon 2017年2月14日
  149. Joanna Mamon 2017年1月19日
    • TranSenz 2017年1月22日
  150. Shana 2017年1月19日
    • TranSenz 2017年1月22日
      • Shana 2017年2月27日
      • Katy 2017年10月2日