Navigating Japanese Immigration, city hall, and police paperwork can be challenging if you don't speak Japanese, but that's what TranSenz is here for. I've been through this myself. You do not need a lawyer - you can do this yourself with the help of the guides below.

Japanese Immigration Paperwork

Japanese City Hall and Police Paperwork

What new immigration guides would you like to see?

Let me know in the comments below!